The Region of Kongregate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner!

+2
Morrrr
The Jaume Islands
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner!

Post  The Jaume Islands Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 am

I don't see how. He or any other of the two could be the mafia.
The Jaume Islands
The Jaume Islands

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/JaumeBG/?referrer=JaumeBG

Back to top Go down

Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner! - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner!

Post  Sellyme Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 am

Yes, but mafia killed someone last night. You just said that you doubted anyone but Morrrr would vote, presumably because they've been inactive. Morrrr is the only one who is active, and as the mafia is still active, Morrrr = mafia.

Also, I ran pagereboot and a simple recording script on the main boards to see who logged in, neither Smackaine nor Wii did during the night. But that may be cheating.

Sellyme

Back to top Go down

Forum Game: The Kongregate Region Mafia – Morrrr is the winner! - Page 2 Empty Day 2 and Night 2 ended

Post  The Jaume Islands Fri May 20, 2011 7:44 am

Day 2 has ended with 100% of the votes going to smackaine! Smackaine, the townie, has been killed!

Night 2
On Night 2, with only Morrrr and WiiPlayer left... The mafia decided to kill his only victim left... WiiPlayer has been killed!

Morrrr, aka Turq, has won the game!

Congratulations to Morrrr! I hope you have all enjoyed this forum game and don't hesitate to create forum games yourselves! Razz
The Jaume Islands
The Jaume Islands

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/JaumeBG/?referrer=JaumeBG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sellyme Fri May 20, 2011 7:48 am

In my very first (in-game) post in this thread, did I or did I not say that Morrrr seemed suspicious? Razz

Sellyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrrr Fri May 20, 2011 10:52 am

I don't believe you did, selly, but in any case it doesn't really matter. Thank you very much everyone!
Morrrr
Morrrr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sellyme Fri May 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Morrrr wrote:I don't believe you did, selly, but in any case it doesn't really matter. Thank you very much everyone!

No, I did, I said whoever votes to lynch first is usually mafia as they know everyone is against them, so lynching a random is still beneficial to them in every scenario.

Sellyme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2